In this video, we demonstrate the code running where we submit text and get a .wav file in return. Learn how this demonstrates text to speech.
- [Instructor] With our text to speech code written…and we have a call here to call this method, now…let's go ahead and run this code.…I'm going to set a beak point over here…so we know that this method go called.…And I'm also going to expand the file view…because I should see at the end of this code,…I should see a file called output.wav appear in here.…Hit F5 to run this code.…So here we should have the accessToken…that was already working.…
And now the convertedAudio should look like,…well, that looked like a binary object didn't it, see?…So we can't see it because of the binary object,…but let's go ahead and hit display button.…And this should create an output.wav file.…Let's go ahead and open this in Explorer.…Go to source, and this output.wav let's play it.…Now again I'll mention, that this is not going to be…a very good audio quality, because well,…it's giving us what we asked for.…We didn't ask for a very high audio quality.…
Let's go ahead and run this.…- [Announcer] This is a test of text to speech.…- [Instructor] Did you hear that?…
- Exploring the possibilities of the Vision API
- Submitting an image to the Vision API for processing
- Asking the Vision API to recognize faces
- Working with the Speech API
- Writing speech-to-text code
- Working with the Language API
- Getting languages for translation
- Language Understanding (LUIS) concepts
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 2with Scott Peterson50m 17s Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Design Advanced Applicationswith Sharon Bennett1h 28m Intermediate
1. The Vision API
2. The Speech API
3. The Language API
Next steps1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.