In this video, we run our project. Learn how the Speech API is indeed able to accept our .wav file and convert it back to text.
- [Instructor] Now let's see speech-to-text in practice.…Now I've already recorded…a little audio clip with my voice in it.…Let me play that for you.…- [Voice Recording] Hello, this is a test…of the SpeechRecognition API.…- [Instructor] So said, "Hello, this is a test…"of the SpeechRecognition API".…Let's try it and see if SpeechRecognition API…is able to detect my voice.…So I'm going to go ahead and open this folder in Explorer,…and in the source folder,…I'm going to go ahead and drop this audio.wav file.…
And, let's go back to our source folder,…and you see that I'm reading this audio.wave file…from the current directory, so that matches up.…Let's go ahead and set a breakpoint here,…and I'm going to hit F5.…So F5 should run this project,…and I hit this breakpoint.…Let's see what I get here.…So it says "Success".…Confidence, .886, that's pretty good.…Lexical, "hello this is a test…of the speech recognition API".…
Isn't that amazing, right?…And it gives you a bunch of other formats as well.…It said, "Hello this is a test…
- Exploring the possibilities of the Vision API
- Submitting an image to the Vision API for processing
- Asking the Vision API to recognize faces
- Working with the Speech API
- Writing speech-to-text code
- Working with the Language API
- Getting languages for translation
- Language Understanding (LUIS) concepts
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 2with Scott Peterson50m 17s Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Design Advanced Applicationswith Sharon Bennett1h 28m Intermediate
1. The Vision API
2. The Speech API
3. The Language API
Next steps1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.