In this video, learn how to create a batch job using PowerShell.
- [Instructor] Let's see how we an achieve the same things … by using PowerShell, and as you remember … from the previous module, one of the things … that we need to think about is … to log in to Azure, if you're not already logged in, … and then you need to make sure … that you are using the right subscription. … And I've already done that. … And I'm sure that now I'm running the IaaS for Devs. … You've seen the code so I don't think … it makes any sense for me to run it again. … We are going to start by setting … some of the variables, so one … of the variable is the location … where I want this to be placed, … the name of the resource group, … the name of the storage account name … that I want to create, and the name … of the batch account that I want to create. … And then we are looking here … when I'm creating an Azure resource group, … I'm using actually the name of the resourse group … that I specify up here, and the location. … Next I need to create a storage account. … I want to create a storage account …
- Implementing solutions that use virtual machines
- Options for creating virtual machines
- Creating a virtual machine using PowerShell
- Configuring Azure Disk Encryption for VMs
- Running a batch job using PowerShell and CLI
- Creating and running a batch job using .NET