In this video, learn how to create a batch job using PowerShell.
- [Instructor] Let's see how we an achieve the same things … by using PowerShell, and as you remember … from the previous module, one of the things … that we need to think about is … to log in to Azure, if you're not already logged in, … and then you need to make sure … that you are using the right subscription. … And I've already done that. … And I'm sure that now I'm running the IaaS for Devs. … You've seen the code so I don't think … it makes any sense for me to run it again. … We are going to start by setting … some of the variables, so one … of the variable is the location … where I want this to be placed, … the name of the resource group, … the name of the storage account name … that I want to create, and the name … of the batch account that I want to create. … And then we are looking here … when I'm creating an Azure resource group, … I'm using actually the name of the resourse group … that I specify up here, and the location. … Next I need to create a storage account. … I want to create a storage account …
Looking for study partners?Join the AZ-203 Azure Exam study group
Discover how to deploy virtual machines on Azure and implement batch jobs using Azure Batch services. In this course, instructor Tiberiu Covaci covers the core elements of VMs necessary for exam AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure, a required exam for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate certification. After digging into what exam AZ-203 tests developers on—and which exam domains this course maps to—Tiberiu demonstrates multiple ways to create virtual machines (VMs). Learn how to do so using PowerShell, Azure CLI, and Azure Resource Manager templates. Tiberiu then helps you leverage the high-performance computing capabilities in the Azure Batch service, showing how to run a batch job from the portal, PowerShell, and CLI.
- Implementing solutions that use virtual machines
- Options for creating virtual machines
- Creating a virtual machine using PowerShell
- Configuring Azure Disk Encryption for VMs
- Running a batch job using PowerShell and CLI
- Creating and running a batch job using .NET