In this video, learn how to create a batch job using the Azure CLI.
- [Instructor] Before we go ahead … and start using the batch account, … or any of the batch accounts that we have created, … let's see how we can achieve exactly the same thing … but this time using the CLI. … Again, if you remember if I'm running it … from the command prompt, I need to run az login, … and then I need to list the account, … and then choose the right subscription. … I'm doing that again from the portal, so let's make sure … that we have the right subscription selected for this … so I will copy this line. … And with this line, I would run it in here … and say please select this subscription. … Once the subscription is selected, … I can start running the code. … And again, we do exactly like we did before. … First, we create a resource group. … The resource group name it's called batch-cli-rg, … and it's in west US. … It succeeded, so that's okay. … Then we are going to attempt to create a storage account, … and again the storage account name needs to be unique. … If it's not unique, then it will generate an error. …
- Implementing solutions that use virtual machines
- Options for creating virtual machines
- Creating a virtual machine using PowerShell
- Configuring Azure Disk Encryption for VMs
- Running a batch job using PowerShell and CLI
- Creating and running a batch job using .NET