In this video, learn how to create a batch job using the portal.
- [Instructor] First things first let's start to see … how we can create an Azure Batch Service inside the portal. … So the first thing we are going to do … is to go and Create Resource. … The type of resource is a Compute Resource, … we are still talking about compute resources, … and I have here Batch Service. … In case it doesn't show up here, … because there are other, some aren't featured, … you can just go and say Batch Service. … So you can choose Batch Service and then it will show you, … yes, you want to create a Batch Service, … and it will tell you which ones are available, … and it's only one. … So let's hit Create. … Once I press Create it will take me through … the well-known wizard. … So we are going to call this one Batch-portal-rg. … I think you see where I am going with this. … And I press OK. … I need to put an account name. … The account name should be a unique name … across the world, across the region actually. … So I can choose West U.S., … and I can try to put a name in here. …
- Implementing solutions that use virtual machines
- Options for creating virtual machines
- Creating a virtual machine using PowerShell
- Configuring Azure Disk Encryption for VMs
- Running a batch job using PowerShell and CLI
- Creating and running a batch job using .NET