With your programmatically created application ready, run the application, train it, and see it running.
- [Instructor] With our code written,…now let's go ahead and run this code.…I want to to show you my LUIS portal as well.…Currently, I don't have any apps here.…After I run this code,…I'm hoping to see an app appear.…So just go ahead and hit f5.…And this should produce output here,…says created an app with a certain ID,…added the following intents,…added the following entities,…and added the following utterances with these results.…
So feel free to examine this on your own.…But let me go into the LUIS application now and refresh.…And you can see as expected,…I see a stocks application appear here.…Let's click on it.…I have two intents here with utterances attached to them.…It looks like it worked.…Let's look at entities.…Symbol, price, operation, labeled utterances.…Okay, it seems like it's working.…
Let's go ahead and train this application…and test it out.…Click on train.…And I'll click on this test button…and let's type our test utterance.…Buy MSFT at 55.…I should mention…I have no clue what Microsoft stock price is,…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.