Join Kunal D Mehta for an in-depth discussion in this video Roadmap, part of Azure Active Directory: Basics.
- [Instructor] Here's a roadmap of how we'll try to ascend to the cloud, one clip at a time. This course consists of six parts. The part that you're currently watching is the introduction. In the first chapter, Azure Active Directory Fundamentals, I'll give you high-level overview of the various Azure AD components, describe why you need them, and explain what they exactly do. This chapter will be the heart of this course. In the second chapter, Industry Standards and Compliance, I'll talk about regulatory compliance, open standards, and how Azure AD abides by them. This chapter will give you a good idea of how the world perceives this product. In the third chapter, Provisioning an Azure AD Tenant, I build a scenario for a fictitious organization and spin up an Azure AD Tenant during a hands-on demonstration. In the fourth chapter, Potential Business Impact of Azure AD, I'll outline the various improvements that you'll probably be able to see after adopting Azure AD for your organization. And finally, in the last part, the conclusion, we'll give you all the key takeaways of this course and explore steps for further learning. It's also worth noting that this course is only intended to give beginners a very high-level overview of Azure AD as a product, which means we'll have more theory and fewer demos. If you're already familiar with the basics of Azure AD, or are looking for a deeper understanding of the product, this may not be the right course for you. You'll probably want to look at my other courses in the learning path in that case. But if you're a beginner, then you are at the right place. For the best experience, watch this course in full-screen. So buckle up your seat belts, we are ready to take off. I'll see you in the next chapter.
- Using the Azure AD Connect tool
- User and group management in Azure
- Azure AD security features
- Azure AD support for open standards
- Provisioning an Azure AD tenant
- How Azure AD may affect infrastructure costs and growth
- How Azure AD impacts employee efficiency