Learn how to navigate and explore the registered Intune devices within the Azure portal.
- [Instructor] Now that we have our device registered…with Intune, let's pop back into Intune and take a look.…And the easiest way to do this is to click…on devices under manage and here we…can see that we have four enrolled devices.…We have one iOS and three Windows devices.…We don't have an Android device configured for this demo.…I can go ahead and select on enrolled devices…and we'll see those four devices.…We have an iPad and three Windows devices.…Two of them happen to be registered as corporate,…and that's because we joined Azure active directory,…and then we have a Windows 10 enterprise device as well…which is personal.…
Watson PC2 is the device that we just configured…and if we drill down, we can get some more information…about this PC itself.…We can click on the device name, the user…that's associated with it, the ownership,…we can see here that the compliance…of the device is not synced.…Also from here, we can go ahead and remove company data…if we wanted to do so.…Or we could perform a factory reset.…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.