- [Instructor] We can now go back to our portal page…at portal.azure.com and because I've already been logged in…it shows here.…And what we want to do now is go to this workspace…we just created…which is called LINK-DEV-1802.…So I'm gonna click that in the dashboard…under all resources and note this brings up…the LINK-DEV-1802 log analytics workspace.…
It shows as the OMS Workspace, still,…and note the name is still OMS here…and we still have the link to the OMS Portal.…If I click on the OMS portal link,…it opens up a new window,…and let me maximize this page,…however, as we saw earlier,…the dashboard screen is simply blank or all blue…because we haven't really added…or done anything with it yet.…Note the console tree on the left hand side…and what it has.…
So it has the Home button which is where we're at now.…The plus button which actually is the View Designer…and lets us create different things.…The Log Search which we'll look at later in log analytics.…The Solutions Gallery and the solutions gallery…contains prepackaged sets of logic…
AuthorDavid M. Franklyn
- What is Operations Management Suite (OMS)?
- Deploying and configuring OMS
- Collecting and analyzing data
- Analyzing Log Analytics data
- Using OMS to monitor an on-premises environment
- Identifying critical updates
- IT Service Management Connector
Skill Level Beginner
1. What Is Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)?
2. Deploy and Configure OMS
3. Collect and Analyze Data
4. Use OMS to Monitor an On-Premises Environment
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.