Join Pete Zerger for an in-depth discussion in this video Resources, part of Microsoft Cybersecurity Stack: Identity and Endpoint Protection Basics.
- [Lecturer] If you'll be working with Azure Active Directory you need to be familiar with where to find documentation. Every Office is unique and inevitably you'll come across issues you haven't seen before. I've included a reference document for this course, which you can download through the Exercise Files link, and includes links to documentation and websites I reference. When in doubt, look for the most recent documentation at docs.microsoft.com for the most current guidance.
To get to the resources relevant to this course you'll click on Services, Security and Identity and Azure Active Directory. There's a search box included where you can search and filter on the documentation you're looking for.
In this course—the first in the series—Microsoft MVP Pete Zerger takes you through the basics of setting up endpoint protection. He begins by explaining how to set up Azure Active Directory Premium. Next, he goes into enabling multi-factor authentication, followed by setting conditions for secure access. To wrap up, Pete covers managing mobile devices with Intune, and publishing applications with Azure AD App Proxy.
- Setting up Azure Active Directory for an organization
- Enabling user-level and application-level multi-factor authentication
- Setting conditions for secure access
- Planning a mobile device management (MDM) strategy
- How Intune (standalone) MDM works
- How Intune mobile application management works
- Publishing applications with Azure AD App Proxy
- Assigning users and groups