Join Chander Dhall for an in-depth discussion in this video Replace document, part of NoSQL Development with DocumentDB in Azure.
- [Instructor] So now that we've seen…how to query documents, what we'll do is go ahead…and replace certain properties in an existing document.…So in this case, we'll go to our documents collection,…grab one of these properties, for example,…name, and then edit it, and then…make that change in document DB.…So it's going to be a simple function.…I'll call it replace.…And then, run it as it is, like an iffy,…which is immediately invoked function expression.…
At this point of time, I want to make sure…that other document gets paste in.…So I'll do documents, and then…just hard-code it to the first document.…And that's it.…And this will really be my doc.…Once I have it here, I want to make sure…that I get everything I want.…So the first thing I want to do is get documentURL,…which will be the same as what we had earlier.…Backtick, dollar sign, collectionURL.…I want to have the collectionURL.…I'm going to add slash docs, slash a document ID.…
In this case it's going to be the doc.ID.…Once I have that, the next thing I want to do is…
- Back-end scaling fundamentals
- Fallacies of distributed computing
- Consistency models
- Data migration
- DocumentDB with .NET and Node.js
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Backend Scaling Fundamentals
2. Get Started with DocumentDB
3. DocumentDB with .NET
4. DocumentDB with Node.js
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.