This video explores which regulatory compliance requirements Azure AD complies with, like ISO, SOC, HIPAA, FIPS, GDPR, PCI-DSS, and more.
- [Instructor] Now let's take a look at Azure's…regulatory compliance.…For those of you who are hardcore techies…and not entirely clear on the concept,…here's what it means.…The regulatory compliance of a product…is basically its adherence to well-defined…business requirements, policies or laws.…These regulations could be put in place…for multiple reasons.…They could fine-tune existing business processes,…ensure the security of companies' resources,…safeguard the privacy of employees and customers,…or satisfy national and international legal requirements.…
When a product complies with these regulations,…it instills trust in customers.…They can be confident that the product functions…according to the industry expectations…and won't get them into unforeseen problems.…Let's see some examples.…Although Azure supports hundreds of certifications,…let's look at the top five based on the popularity…and industry vertical.…I'm sure you must have heard of at least a few,…if not all of them.…First there's ISO, or the International…
AuthorKunal D Mehta
- Using the Azure AD Connect tool
- User and group management in Azure
- Azure AD security features
- Azure AD support for open standards
- Provisioning an Azure AD tenant
- How Azure AD may affect infrastructure costs and growth
- How Azure AD impacts employee efficiency
Skill Level Beginner
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directorywith David Elfassy2h 6m Intermediate
1. Azure Active Directory Fundamentals
2. Industry Standards and Compliance
3. Provisioning an Azure AD Tenant
4. Potential Business Impact of Azure AD Adoption
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.