Walk through the steps required to register a Windows 10 system to Intune using the company portal and learn about the process to install the previously configured mobile apps.
- Now that we have Intune configured and ready to go,…let's go ahead and join a device to Intune.…For this demonstration, I'm going to connect…a Windows 10 machine to Intune.…This machine is called Watson PC 2,…and the first thing I need to do…is open up the Microsoft Store.…And it won't matter which platform you're on,…whether it's IOS or Android, you will need…to open up the associated store…and search for company portal.…(typing)…And I have one here, I'm going to go ahead and select it,…and we do want to be sure that this…is the right company portal, so you'll need to make sure…that it was released by Microsoft.…
And if you scroll down a little bit, you'll want to look…for Microsoft Intune within the description.…I'm going to go ahead and get and install the company portal.…Once the application has been installed,…go ahead and click launch, and again…this will be a very similar procedure for Android and IOS.…I'm going to go ahead and sign in with the Watson account.…(typing)…I now have the option to add this account to Windows.…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.