In this video, look at the translation services. Like many other COG services, in order to use the service you need to register the Bing Spell Check API in Azure.
- Now as impressive as that spell-check API was,…it is just one of the capabilities…under the language portion of Microsoft Cog Services.…So, if you click on the language portion…there are a number of other capabilities.…Now, I won't be able to show you each one of them…but let's at least see a few more.…So, for instance, next let's look at…this Translator Text API.…So, go ahead and click on this.…In order to provision the Translator Text API…you can just click on the Start Free button.…
It will take you to the Azure Portal.…Or you can go to the Azure Portal directly…and provision a resource from here.…So, click on this New button here,…and search for the word Translate.…Once you've searched for the word Translate,…you should see Translator Text API show up as an Option.…Go ahead and select it, and click on the Create button.…Let's give it a name.…I'm going to call it My Translate API.…
Give it a pricing tier.…So, I'll just go with a free tier.…Use Existing.…I'm going to put in the AI Resource Group,…your resource group would obviously be different.…
- Exploring the possibilities of the Vision API
- Submitting an image to the Vision API for processing
- Asking the Vision API to recognize faces
- Working with the Speech API
- Writing speech-to-text code
- Working with the Language API
- Getting languages for translation
- Language Understanding (LUIS) concepts
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 2with Scott Peterson50m 17s Intermediate
1. The Vision API
2. The Speech API
3. The Language API
Next steps1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.