In order to use any COG services API, you first need to register it in Azure. Walk through that process and extract the necessary keys.
- [Instructor] With our project structure set up,…we're ready to dive into the Text Analytics API.…Now before we can use the API,…like most other COG services APIs,…we need to provision it in the Azure portal first.…So go ahead and login to azure.com.…Click on the portal link.…Provide your credentials.…Once the Azure portal loads,…click on the Create resource link on the left hand side…and search for Text Analytics API.…
Go ahead and choose that.…Read the provided text and click on the Create button.…I'm going to call it MyTextAnalyticsAPI…and I'm going to place this in West US.…You can choose to place it in other zones as well,…as long as the Text Analytics API is present there.…I'll go with the free SQU…and I'll put it one of my existing resource groups.…
Now let's go ahead and click on the Create button.…I put it in one of my existing resource groups,…you can create a new one as well.…It doesn't really matter.…Once the resource is created,…click on the Go to resource button.…If you don't see that button,…you can also access it from All resources…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.