In this video, start with the Bing Spell Check API. Learn how in order to use the server, you must first register the Bing Spell Check API in Azure.
- Cognitive services includes many services…as you can see here, but at the end of the day all…of these are just web APIs hosted in the cloud…that you need to give yourself access to.…So one way you could do that is by clicking this button…and go ahead, you know, you can go language…and get yourself an API key.…But as usual I'll go to the Azure portal…and I'll show you how you can provision.…Let's start with a Bing spell check API…from the Azure portal.…
So go ahead and sign in to the Azure portal.…Once the Azure portal loads, click this new button…and just search for Bing spell,…and it'll find Bing spell check we have an API here.…Go ahead and click on this…and chose to click the create button.…Now there's a good chance because all of these cogs…the resources are so new that in the future some…of these things may get rearranged under a different names…or different containers, but the concepts…are more or less going to be same for quite some time.…
So let's call this my spell check API,…and in the pricing tier, I'll go with S one.…
- Exploring the possibilities of the Vision API
- Submitting an image to the Vision API for processing
- Asking the Vision API to recognize faces
- Working with the Speech API
- Writing speech-to-text code
- Working with the Language API
- Getting languages for translation
- Language Understanding (LUIS) concepts
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 2with Scott Peterson50m 17s Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Design Advanced Applicationswith Sharon Bennett1h 28m Intermediate
1. The Vision API
2. The Speech API
3. The Language API
Next steps1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.