Azure Site Recovery is not just a simple installation process. Find out how planning helps ensure you properly configure your on-premise environment, as well your recovery environment.
- [Instructor] So let's take a quick look at…Azure Site Recovery or ASR,…and one of the great things about ASR,…it's pretty intuitive to set up, but there's a lot of steps…involved here, there's a lot of documentation,…and depending on the workloads of how you're protecting,…if you have VMware, if you have Hyper-V,…if you're systemsn or or Virtual Machine Manager…or VMM, there's going to be a lot of different steps…to help install and configure it.…Now, as I take you through this environment,…I'm just going to be using a Hyper-V server,…I don't have VMM involved, but you're going to see…the ASR installation wizards actually help guide you.…Now, one site I want to point out to you is that…there's a great documentation site for Azure Site Recovery…that will have all those getting started guides,…they actually break it out by the different workloads,…if you have VMware or VMM, it's something that…I want to make sure that you're aware of after the fact.…
So as you look at this website, you'll see…a lot of get started guides, a lot of how to guides,…
- Examining platform choices
- Creating the Recovery Services vault
- Installing the agent
- Configuring the agent
- Installing Azure Backup Server
- Configuring Azure Backup Server
- Testing failover
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 50m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directorywith David Elfassy2h 1m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 47m Intermediate
1. Azure Overview
2. Business Continuity Overview
3. Azure Backup
4. Azure Backup Server
5. Azure Site Recovery
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.