Learn about Azure Backup Server's great recovery options and how to leverage these recovery choices to get the necessary tools if the need arises.
- [Instructor] Now it's time to go ahead and bring back…some data from the cloud,…and we're going to use the Azure backup server to do that.…Let's go ahead and open up the…Azure backup server management console.…Once we're inside of here,…we're going to go ahead and go to the recovery tab.…This is where you'll see all your protected items.…You'll see your protected servers,…you'll see your protected volumes.…Now, what's interesting about this…is, depending on…how you you want to recover your data,…or where that data's actually stored,…you have the choice between…online, which is the cloud,…that's where that information's coming from,…or, based on the retention points,…you might actually have the local disks.…
Remember, we go disk to disk to cloud,…and we actually maintain those copies…inside of Azure Backup, and it's really…up to you, how you want to restore the data,…what's going to be fastest for you,…what your recovery goals are,…for this actual particular operation.…For us, because it's going to be fun,…I'm going to go ahead and choose one of our…
- Examining platform choices
- Creating the Recovery Services vault
- Installing the agent
- Configuring the agent
- Installing Azure Backup Server
- Configuring Azure Backup Server
- Testing failover
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 50m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directorywith David Elfassy2h 1m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 47m Intermediate
1. Azure Overview
2. Business Continuity Overview
3. Azure Backup
4. Azure Backup Server
5. Azure Site Recovery
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.