- [Narrator] Before we actually get started,…I have a couple recommended demo configuration…settings I want to go over with you.…In order to do the steps being demonstrated here,…you have to have a Microsoft account.…I advise you not to use your production Microsoft…account that you would normally use,…or the corporate account assigned to you…through Office 365, or use whichever accounts…are also enabled in your current Azure subscription.…The reason for this is we will create things…and delete things that if created in your normal Azure…subscription might cost you extra, or be deleted…as part of the learning process shown in these videos.…
We don't want you to lose anything.…To that end I have created a separate, new Microsoft…account and use that to sign in for the trial…version of Azure.…You can do so to.…These demonstrations assume that you already have a new…Microsoft account and a trial Azure subscription.…I cannot demonstrate how to do so,…as these steps vary from region to region…and contain personal financial information.…
AuthorDavid M. Franklyn
- What is Operations Management Suite (OMS)?
- Deploying and configuring OMS
- Collecting and analyzing data
- Analyzing Log Analytics data
- Using OMS to monitor an on-premises environment
- Identifying critical updates
- IT Service Management Connector
Skill Level Beginner
1. What Is Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)?
2. Deploy and Configure OMS
3. Collect and Analyze Data
4. Use OMS to Monitor an On-Premises Environment
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.