- [Instructor] Now, speaking of those timings,…when we read a message…we have 30 seconds to process it…and then choose to delete it or not,…otherwise it becomes visible to another client again,…another processor.…And the message lives seven days on the queue by default,…and these things we can in fact control.…So, add one more test.…Just call it MsgOps.…There are many operations that we can do on these.…
An important one, though, has to do with the lifetime.…So, we'll use testQname, a brand new one,…test-q with the visibility of the messages.…theQ object we'll use is going to come…from the same devQueueClient,…which will give us a reference,…GetQueueReference based on the testQname.…And, so, now let's take a look at what happens…to a message in terms of its timing.…
So, let's correct it if it doesn't exist.…And if it does exist, let me just clear it.…Shorter string in this case.…We'll create a message to send new CloudQ message.…Providing the data,…and we're ready to go.…Okay, so, theQ.adddMessage,…the message to send.…
- Azure Storage overview
- Azure Storage security
- Deploying Azure Storage
- Accessing Azure Storage files
- Passing messages with Azure Storage queues
- Storing unstructured data with Azure Storage blobs
- Storing structured data in Azure Storage tables (Cosmos DB)
Skill Level Intermediate
4. Azure Storage Files
5. Azure Storage Queues
6. Azure Storage Blobs
7. Azure Storage Tables
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.