Join Chander Dhall for an in-depth discussion in this video Query demo, part of NoSQL Development with DocumentDB in Azure.
- [Instructor] Now we'll look at creating DocumentDB.…We're going to go to portal.azure.com.…Click on DocumentDB instance…and I've already created a database called masterDB…and a collection called users collection.…So if I go to browse,…I can see I have both of them listed here…and if I go to the document explorer,…I can see that have about 10 records here.…This is something that you're going to do…in the next module on .net and or node.js…well you're going to know how to create these records…on your own.…
But for now, we're only going to focus on a query.…So if I were to pick one of these,…you can see there's ID number seven,…there's a user with a name, username…and he's got an email address…and a regular physical address with some geolocation…and some other data.…So now we'll go to query explorer…and then run the query.…By default it's going to do select star from collection…and it's going to give you all the records.…So in this case,…we have about 10 records and all of them get displayed.…
But the best part is really here…
- Back-end scaling fundamentals
- Fallacies of distributed computing
- Consistency models
- Data migration
- DocumentDB with .NET and Node.js
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Backend Scaling Fundamentals
2. Get Started with DocumentDB
3. DocumentDB with .NET
4. DocumentDB with Node.js
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.