In this video, see an example of provisioning in an Azure subscription for Azure Monitor.
- [Instructor] So the true power … of Azure Monitor shines when you have … a number of things going on in your Azure subscription. … So, ahead of time, I went through a little setup, … and I'd like to show it to you. … So, I have provisioned a bunch of resources. … The list is pretty long, but don't be alarmed. … I mean, it's really not that complicated. … Essentially, if you look at it, … and you just look at the resource groups here, … what I have here, is I have a simple app service, … with an app service plan, … connected with application insights. … All of that is in the Sahil Diagnostics app resource group. … This is actually the same app … that I showed you in the previous chapter, … but you can use any app. … This is a simple MVC app. … The second thing I have here is that … I've provisioned an instance of log analytics. … So log analytics, what it does, … is that it has the ability to collect logs … from various resources inside of Azure or even on-prem, … and then it gives you this amazing …
- Using Application Insights to track and record exceptions
- Viewing exception details
- Diagnostic logging
- Viewing activity logs in Azure Monitor
- Assessing service health in Azure Monitor
- Displaying parameters from VMs and containers
- Tracking network-related assets
- Estimating your bill
- Viewing security and performance recommendations
Skill Level Intermediate
What you should know1m 39s
1. Application Insights
2. Diagnostic Logging
3. Azure Monitor
Next steps2m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.