- [Instructor] Azure protection and recovery.…Before we start the section,…let's take a moment to once again talk about…naming and nomenclature in Microsoft Azure.…As I've told you earlier, the Azure province of OMS…is undergoing a name change…to better reflect its functionality…and its place in the Azure cloud service.…Things can change rapidly in the Azure ecosystem.…New ideas, processes, and functionality can be deployed…to Azure as soon as they are available,…which means things can change in a monthly, weekly,…and even daily basis.…
Because of this, name changes can be inevitable.…Azure might come up with an entire new function…that also includes older functions or processes,…and these will get a name change…because of this new overall functionality.…Protection for your virtual machines in Azure.…Because Azure is a leading hyperscale cloud provider…with the most global data centers in the world,…you can back up and restore or replicate and failover…all your major apps and data from your choice…of many regions.…
AuthorDavid M. Franklyn
- What is Operations Management Suite (OMS)?
- Deploying and configuring OMS
- Collecting and analyzing data
- Analyzing Log Analytics data
- Using OMS to monitor an on-premises environment
- Identifying critical updates
- IT Service Management Connector
Skill Level Beginner
1. What Is Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)?
2. Deploy and Configure OMS
3. Collect and Analyze Data
4. Use OMS to Monitor an On-Premises Environment
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.