Join Chander Dhall for an in-depth discussion in this video Programming model and architecture, part of NoSQL Development with DocumentDB in Azure.
- [Male Instructor] So here is Architecture,…as you can see we have a DocumentDB account…so when we go to Azure…we create a DocumentDB Account…and then we can create multiple databases.…If I were to create a database with ID form…I would be creating something like /dbs/form…I could go and create a database called Linda…and it could be /dbs/Linda.…Every single database…automatically has users…which actually have permissions in it…and that's provisioned by DocumentDB.…
Every single database has Collections,…so when we go in and create a database,…in order to use DocumentDB…we will also have to go at least create one Collection.…And the Collections will be created…under your unique…uri/calls/ whatever the ID of that Collection is.…At the level of the Collection,…we can add stored procedures, triggers,…and user defined functions.…And as you can see,…that's how you will reference a Stored Proc.…Uri/sprocs/id/trigger/id…and user defined functions…will be stored at /functions/ID.…
If you came and created a stored proc called Hello World,…
- Back-end scaling fundamentals
- Fallacies of distributed computing
- Consistency models
- Data migration
- DocumentDB with .NET and Node.js
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Backend Scaling Fundamentals
2. Get Started with DocumentDB
3. DocumentDB with .NET
4. DocumentDB with Node.js
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.