Get an overview of the Privileged Identity Management feature that is available in AAD P2.
- [Instructor] Personal identity management, or PIM,…allows us, IT, to provide specific administrative access…to specific resources for a specific period of time.…And once that time has expired,…the privilege is revoked automatically.…There are several benefits to using PIM,…including providing that just-in-time administrative access.…You may also hear this referred to as eligible access,…and that's the term that you'll see…when we pop into Azure and take a look at this.…PIM also provides a history of administrative activation,…as well as changes in administrative assignments.…
Having a log of changes in administrator status…is important if we ever need to see…who has been granted administrative rights.…If we have an account with administrative rights…that were not assigned,…then we may have a compromised account,…which in turn could jeopardize our environment.…Let's take a walk down memory lane…to review how we used to assign administrative access.…When a user needed administrative access…to a specific resource for a specific timeframe,…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.