Join Chander Dhall for an in-depth discussion in this video Pricing, part of NoSQL Development with DocumentDB in Azure.
- [Male Narrator] Pricing…As we will see Documentdb stores data…as collections of documents.…For each collection, throughput is guaranteed…for all supported operations…using a measure of throughput called…request units per second,…or RUs.…For example a read operation on our one kilobyte document…requires one RU.…This reserved RU can be adjusted programmatically…for each collection or via the portal…at any time regardless of the amount of the data stored.…
Standard data transfer rates may apply.…Monthly price estimates are just based on about…744 hours per month.…So as you can see…this data has been updated on 11/27/2016.…And the source is in the link at the bottom.…SSD storage per GB is about $0.25 per GB a month.…And as you can see…reserved RUs per second…for about 100 RUs is pretty low.…That could be about $1.06 a month.…
Again the best way to know…what it's going to really cost you…is to really go to the pricing calculator…and do your math on it.…So when you go to DocumentDB.com…you can hit "Pricing details" and then…
- Back-end scaling fundamentals
- Fallacies of distributed computing
- Consistency models
- Data migration
- DocumentDB with .NET and Node.js
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Backend Scaling Fundamentals
2. Get Started with DocumentDB
3. DocumentDB with .NET
4. DocumentDB with Node.js
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.