Join Kunal D Mehta for an in-depth discussion in this video Prerequisites, part of Azure Active Directory: Basics.
- [Announcer] Here are the prerequisites you'll need to follow this course. This course is aimed at the target audience of Windows administrators managing Microsoft environments, then Azure administrators managing infrastructure resources, identity professionals working on Microsoft or non-Microsoft identity solutions, business decision-makers, CXOs of small to medium-sized businesses, and app developers who write or want to write applications for the cloud. The prior knowledge required to understand this course is at least a basic understanding of Windows Server Active Directory and Azure Administration, then business strategy and a little bit of application development. There are only a few lessons where an understanding of application development is helpful, but you should be able to follow just fine even if you don't know it. Finally, as far as required resources are concerned, you need an Azure subscription if you want to practice the things you are about to learn hands-on.
- Using the Azure AD Connect tool
- User and group management in Azure
- Azure AD security features
- Azure AD support for open standards
- Provisioning an Azure AD tenant
- How Azure AD may affect infrastructure costs and growth
- How Azure AD impacts employee efficiency