Write code and explore the process of submitting text and getting an MP3 file returned as speech.
- [Narrator] Now once you get the languages…that the translateTextAPI supports for speaking,…let's go ahead and comment that out.…Now let's actually write a function…that will speak text in whatever language you ask.…function speakText…function speakText…inputText as string…inputText as string…and inputLanguage as string.…and inputLanguage as string.…So again as before,…So again as before,…let's get the requestOptions…and craft a parameters,…const params…const params…text shall be, put this in quotes,…text shall be, put this in quotes,…not necessary but it's clean coding,…inputText…inputText…What language are we working in?…inputLanguage…inputLanguage…format - so what format would we like the output in?…I will say, audio/mp3.…
Now let's craft up a URI to make a get request to.…Const uri equals config.speech.translateTextAPI.endpoint…Const uri equals config.speech.translateTextAPI.endpoint…plus /Speak? querystring.stringify…plus /Speak? querystring.stringify…these params that we just created a moment ago.…Let's put this on a new line…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developers: 1 Visionwith Sahil Malik2h 35m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.