Learn how to manage PIM roles as a user, such as activating an eligible role, viewing the current PIM statuses, and canceling a request if required.
- [Narrator] In the last lesson, we looked at…how to configure and assign roles to users in PIM.…Now let's see what this looks like…from the user point of view.…I've logged into Azure as Watson, our user,…and I'm already in the Privileged Identity Management blade.…As you may recall, we gave Watson some elevated roles.…Now Watson has the opportunity to go ahead…and make those eligible roles active, but before we do that,…let's quickly review the overview page.…We can quickly see the activation history…for this user for the past seven days,…the eligible role assignments that Watson has access to,…as well as the current active role assignments.…
And the CRM service admin has been permanently assigned,…whereas the user administrator role is only valid…until November 28th at 6:00 p.m.…If Watson had to approve requests,…they'd be under the Approve Request section,…and if he had any outstanding requests,…they'd be listed under My Requests.…I'm going to go ahead and under Task, click My Roles.…Here we have a slightly easier view of…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.