Azure Web Apps allows for an easy and quick way for developers to publish their web applications. In this video, review the service and its capabilities in running web applications.
- [Narrator] Azure Web App is an Azure service … that runs on top of the app service. … It used to run HTTP-based services, … like for example, a web application based on ASP.NET Core, … or even a REST API, also based on ASP.NET. … It can also host Docker containers. … Can run on workers that can be Windows or Linux machines. … And we we can also create web apps based on templates … that we can find on the Azure Marketplace. … Also has a great Visual Studio and DevOps integration. … And, we don't have remote access desktop for … the virtual machines instances … that we have working in the back. … because the app service is a platform as a service. … So, we don't want to have this kind of access, … because we don't need to manage the virtual machine. … We can run web apps in several languages and frameworks, … like ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, Java, Node.js, PHP, Python, … and even Ruby. … Also a very scalable service because … we can have a 99.95% uptime SLA … and this service web apps. … It's available in all the 54 Azure regions …
This course is an ideal deep dive for Azure admins and DevOps professionals wishing to understand more about how to use Azure App Service—as well as anyone wishing to advance their App Service skills in preparation for the AZ-103 Azure Admin exam.
- Azure App Service plans
- Overview of Azure Logic Apps and Functions
- Creating a web app in Azure
- Scaling web apps
- Running containers
- Managing App Service traffic and more
- Deploying Azure web apps
- Protecting your apps
- Authenticating users
- Backing up and monitoring App Service
Skill Level Intermediate
Azure Administration: Manage Identitieswith Sharon Bennett1h 15m Intermediate
What you should know1m 36s
1. Introduction to Azure App Service
2. Azure Web Apps
3. Managing App Service
5. Security and Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.