Learn about the various configuration settings that can be set in the Azure Information global policy.
- [Instructor] Now that we have a general idea…of what Azure Information Protection is and can do,…let's go ahead and review that global policy…that I referred to.…As you can see, I have logged in to Azure…and I'm already in the Azure Information Protection blade.…As this is the policy that Microsoft provides…and configured, it's already set up for us.…So we're just going to review these settings.…First of all we have the policy name,…which is Global, and the policy description,…and this will let us know that the default policy…will be applied to all users in the tenant.…
Our next section is configuring the labels for this policy.…We are going to looking at the labels in detail…in the next lesson, therefore I'm going to go ahead…and skip this section.…And finally, we have the configuration settings…to display and apply information protection…to our end users.…This is the bits and pieces of Azure Information Protection…that the user is going to see when they open up Word.…They'll see a title, in this case it's sensitivity,…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.