During this Operations Management Suite demonstration, receive an overview of OMS, including how to add a solution, connect sources, and search for logs.
- [Instructor] We discussed OMS in the last lesson.…Now let's actually take a look at it…and what it can do for us.…As you can see, I've already logged into OMS,…and I've already set up some of the configuration required…to monitor our Azure environment.…From our home screen, you'll notice that…you'll see a bunch of boxes and these connect into solutions…that I've already pre-configured,…and immediately, we notice that I have…an Antimalware Assessment issue,…and we're getting that right from our home screen,…I didn't have to dig into anything.…
I can scroll down,…and I see I have some additional solutions…that are providing some information to me,…including Update Management.…I see that I have a security update…that needs to be applied.…You'll notice in some solutions,…additional configuration is required,…and in others, no data has been found at all,…and that's because I just haven't set those up yet.…Talking about setting up the services,…let's go ahead and take a look at how you do that.…I'm going to go ahead, click in Settings,…
Note: As an intermediate-level course, an existing understanding of the Azure platform is required. The course can also serve to deepen the skills of IT professionals wishing to prepare for Azure certification.
- Monitoring Azure solutions
- Operations Management Suite, Azure Service Health, and Azure Application Insights
- Azure regions and domains
- Designing a recovery strategy with Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup
- Configuring and deploying your recovery strategy
- Azure Automation use cases