This video explores which open industry standards Azure AD supports, like OpenID, Oauth, SAML, FIDO, SCIM, and more.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about … Industry Standards and Compliance. … In the last chapter, we talked about the … technical aspects of Azure AD. … In this chapter, we'll discuss the business bits. … Our primary focus will be to understand … how easily Azure AD blends in … with Industry Standard solutions, … and how well it satisfies … Enterprise Compliance requirements. … After all, what good is a solution if you need … to change a lot to use it and it doesn't comply … with organizational requirements, right? … Fortunately, that's not going to be a problem … with Azure. … First, let's begin by talking about … Open Standards Support in Azure. … As we know, Open Standards enable us to use … popular technical specifications that have … already been embraced by the industry … and the tech community. … These standards can apply to a variety of things … ranging from writing code, transferring data, … exchanging information or, … to deploying resources. … The reason Open Standards are extremely essential …
AuthorKunal D Mehta
- Using the Azure AD Connect tool
- User and group management in Azure
- Azure AD security features
- Azure AD support for open standards
- Provisioning an Azure AD tenant
- How Azure AD may affect infrastructure costs and growth
- How Azure AD impacts employee efficiency
Skill Level Beginner
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directorywith David Elfassy2h 6m Intermediate
1. Azure Active Directory Fundamentals
2. Industry Standards and Compliance
3. Provisioning an Azure AD Tenant
4. Potential Business Impact of Azure AD Adoption
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.