- [Instructor] Now let's take a more detailed look…at these new names that highlight the overall abilities…and components that OMS is made out of.…First, we have Microsoft Azure automation and control.…This feature enables a consistent control…and compliance through configuration,…update management, and advanced change tracking.…It includes automation configuration management,…change tracking, and update management.…Next in Azure insights and analytics,…this feature gives you visibility across workloads,…giving access to all the information needed…on what's happening in the environment.…
It includes log analytics, service map,…and network performance monitor.…Next we have Azure protection and recovery.…This feature allows you to ensure availability…of important applications and data…and keeps critical data protected…with integrated cloud backup and site recovery.…It includes backup to Azure site recovery…to Azure to customer-owned sites.…And finally, Azure's security and compliance.…
With this feature, you can drive security…
AuthorDavid M. Franklyn
- What is Operations Management Suite (OMS)?
- Deploying and configuring OMS
- Collecting and analyzing data
- Analyzing Log Analytics data
- Using OMS to monitor an on-premises environment
- Identifying critical updates
- IT Service Management Connector
Skill Level Beginner
1. What Is Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)?
2. Deploy and Configure OMS
3. Collect and Analyze Data
4. Use OMS to Monitor an On-Premises Environment
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.