Join Sahil Malik for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developers: 3 Language.
- [Instructor] I also wanted to leave you…with some additional reading and information…that you may find pertinent to this course.…Visit the Microsoft Cognitive Services website…and visit the language portion.…Everything I've talked about in this course…should be present under the language portion…of this website.…For instance, let's go into LUIS.…Inside here, not only will you find good documentation…and the various concepts explained,…you will also find documented details…on the various APIs.…
For instance, let's dive into the authoring API.…Here you will find the various methods,…many of which I did not get a chance…to demonstrate in this course,…but you may find them useful.…For instance,…training the application is also something you can do…right from your applications.…I hope you enjoyed watching this course.…I certainly had a good time putting it together.…Cognitive services is definitely a game-changer,…in my opinion.…And there's certainly a lot more to come.…
Thank you for watching.…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developers: 1 Visionwith Sahil Malik2h 35m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.