Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Microsoft Azure: Backup and Disaster Recovery.
- [Sharon] I hope you found this course informative. As always, please refer to the Azure documentation for specific information for your scenario and needs. If there were topics covered in this course that you are unfamiliar with or would like a more in-depth explanation, please see the other Azure courses in the library.
- Creating a Recovery Services vault for Azure Backup
- Protecting virtual machines, files and folders, databases, workloads, and file shares
- Restoring virtual machines, files and folders, databases, workloads, and file shares
- Azure Site Recovery scenarios
- Running failover and failback tests
- Replicating an Azure virtual machine
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Business Continuitywith Matt Hester2h 27m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Secure Resourceswith Sharon Bennett1h 39m Intermediate
1. Disaster Recovery Overview
2. Azure Backup Solutions
3. Azure Restore Solutions
4. Azure Site Recovery
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.