Join Mike Benkovich for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Azure Enterprise Development: 1 Governance and Infrastructure Deployments.
- [Mike] So thank you for joining me…on this journey into the cloud.…If you want more information,…I've got a blog on benkotips.com.…Feel free to go out there, there's even a link at the top…that you can click on to send me an email,…it'll send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.…You can also go to azure.com…where you can sign up for a free trial…and also see all of the documentation and learn more…about all the different services that you could be using.…You can also check out the library of other courses…including Cloud Computing Career Paths and Certifications,…so thank you, and have a great day.…
Learn best practices for resource governance with resource groups, policies, tags, and role-based access control. Discover how to configure the infrastructure you need by provisioning virtual machines and creating virtual networks that connect your existing data centers to the cloud. Review the Azure disaster recovery features, and then learn how to use templates and automation to provision and deploy services more efficiently and consistently.
By the end of this overview, you will better understand the potential Azure has and be able to get the most value from the cloud. Watch part two of the series to learn how to modernize your apps with application services and the Azure PaaS offerings.
- Setting up an Azure subscription
- Implementing tags and policies
- Provisioning virtual machines
- Using Azure templates
- Operationalizing a virtual machine
- Using SQL Azure for data storage