Join David M. Franklyn for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Microsoft Azure: Management and Security Essentials.
- [Instructor] This brings us to the end of this course,…but we've only scratched the surface…of what OMS can do for you.…I encourage you to learn more…by using the following resources.…First, check out the other courses in our library.…There's a ton of them…and new courses are being added daily.…Microsoft official courses…taught at a Microsoft Partner Training Center near you.…To locate a training center in the United States,…for example, go to…www.Microsoft.com/en-us/learning/partners.aspx.…
The Microsoft Virtual Academy at www.mva.com.…And finally, the Microsoft Azure main website…at www.azure.com.…Now, note this is not the main portal page,…which we've been using throughout the course,…but the main page all about Azure.…There are links to almost everything you may need,…documents, how-tos, videos,…and many other resources in Azure.…
AuthorDavid M. Franklyn
- What is Operations Management Suite (OMS)?
- Deploying and configuring OMS
- Collecting and analyzing data
- Analyzing Log Analytics data
- Using OMS to monitor an on-premises environment
- Identifying critical updates
- IT Service Management Connector
Skill Level Beginner
1. What Is Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)?
2. Deploy and Configure OMS
3. Collect and Analyze Data
4. Use OMS to Monitor an On-Premises Environment
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.