Join Sahil Malik for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developers.
- [Sahil] I hope you enjoyed watching this course…as much as I enjoyed putting it together for you.…It is fair to say that this was…an introductory level course.…Cognitive Services and AI goes very deep.…There's a lot more we can learn.…I certainly intend to talk more about it in other courses.…But I wanted to leave you with some starter points…and the best starter point is obviously…Microsoft's Cognitive Services website.…You can see the various facilities here.…I expect these capabilities to grow over time.…
Under each one of these services,…you can click on the service and go to,…say, Computer Vision API as an example…and check out the documentation,…the API, and the SDK, the various tutorials.…A lot of information has been put together here for you.…There is no depth to which you can go here…because this topic, as I mentioned, can go fairly deep.…So if you're looking for code examples,…go to github.com/microsoft and search for the word cognitive…and you'll find a number of code examples…that Microsoft has put together for us.…
- Exploring the possibilities of the Vision API
- Submitting an image to the Vision API for processing
- Asking the Vision API to recognize faces
- Working with the Speech API
- Writing speech-to-text code
- Working with the Language API
- Getting languages for translation
- Language Understanding (LUIS) concepts
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 2with Scott Peterson50m 17s Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Design Advanced Applicationswith Sharon Bennett1h 28m Intermediate
1. The Vision API
2. The Speech API
3. The Language API
Next steps1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.