Join David Elfassy for a discussion on what you can do next after watching this course.
- [Instructor] Thank you for joining me…for the learn Microsoft Azure Active Directory course.…I hope that you enjoy the course,…and I hope that you feel comfortable…in your future deployment of Azure AD.…As you move along in your knowledge of Azure,…I do recommend that you get familiar…with many of the Azure core functionality concepts.…Understanding Microsoft Azure Core Functionalities…is another course of mine on the library…that I do recommend you watch…as you build on your Azure knowledge.…Good luck.…
David shows how to implement and manage user and group accounts, join client computers, and implement single sign-on and multi-factor authentication. (Industry standard protocols such as SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, and OpenID Connect make sign-on possible on a variety of platforms.) To wrap up the course, David reviews the more advanced features in Azure AD and Azure AD Connect, including syncing on-premises Active Directory and Azure AD, and troubleshooting an Azure AD deployment.
- Directory as a service (DaaS)
- Using Azure AD management tools
- Creating an Azure Active directory
- Managing users and groups
- Enabling Active Directory self-service
- Implementing Azure AD authentication
- Running Active Directory reports