Join Brian Desmond for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite.
- [Narrator] If you want to keep up to date on everything that we've discussed and what's coming in that's new in the Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite, take a look at the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite blog. Microsoft posts all the updates for all the different components that Enterprise Mobility and Security Suite right here on this blog, and it's a great way to stay up to date. In addition to this, you might want to learn more about Office 365 services, how they can integrate with the EMS Suite, and if you're ready to deploy this in your organization, plan your EMS implementation and make sure you do it with achievable steps. You don't want to deploy everything we talked about at once, but instead, take some small chunks and go out and be successful with those and use EMS in your organization.
- Authentication options with Azure AD
- Configuring Azure AD Connect for sync and authentication
- Securing remote access with the Azure Application Proxy
- Managing apps and devices with Intune
- Building and deploying a basic Intune policy for iOS or Android
- Protecting data beyond the firewall with Azure Information Protection (AIP)
- Configuring AIP classification labels and protection
- Integrating Exchange and SharePoint with AIP
- Managing risk with Advanced Threat Analytics
- Connecting Office 365 to cloud app security