This video is a summary of what was covered and a list of next steps.
- [Instructor] I hope you enjoyed this overview of Azure. We handled some fairly simple applications in Azure, but hopefully, it gave you a roadmap and a general sense of how to get started. To go a bit deeper into Azure, take a look at my next Essential Training course which will cover data in Azure. In addition, you may want to look at the Microsoft Azure documentation, where you can find additional information about working with Azure and some of the areas that we covered today.
This is Jesse Liberty. Thank you very much for joining us for this exploration of Azure, and I look forward to talking with you further in the next Azure Essential Training course. And please feel free to reach out to me at any time. My email is [email protected] and I'm available on Twitter @jesseliberty.
- Examining and personalizing the Azure portal
- Creating an app service
- Creating an ASP.NET application with Visual Studio
- Viewing your published app
- Creating a virtual machine
- Triggering Azure functions