Review what you learned in this session and how to proceed from here to build bots of your own.
- [Scott] This session has covered…a large amount of material…and a tremendous amount of code,…and at this point you have a solid foundation…and actual working experience building bots…with Microsoft Bot Framework.…Now it's time to step out on your own…and start creating bots in your own organization.…I'm Scott J. Peterson and this has been…Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part Two.…
- Recall the concept of a connector.
- Apply appropriate commands to create a dialog using FormFlow.
- Name the service that Cortana uses for language and semantic interpretations.
- Explain how a user can exchange messages with a bot.
- List three platforms where the services and features of Cortana are available.