Join Pete Zerger for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Microsoft Cybersecurity Stack: Identity and Endpoint Protection Basics.
- [Lecturer] If you'd like to learn more about Azure Active Directory and security check out the courses Microsoft Azure: Security Concepts or Microsoft Azure: Implementing Azure Active Directory. But a word of caution, both courses were published in 2016 and things change quickly in the cloud.
In this course—the first in the series—Microsoft MVP Pete Zerger takes you through the basics of setting up endpoint protection. He begins by explaining how to set up Azure Active Directory Premium. Next, he goes into enabling multi-factor authentication, followed by setting conditions for secure access. To wrap up, Pete covers managing mobile devices with Intune, and publishing applications with Azure AD App Proxy.
- Setting up Azure Active Directory for an organization
- Enabling user-level and application-level multi-factor authentication
- Setting conditions for secure access
- Planning a mobile device management (MDM) strategy
- How Intune (standalone) MDM works
- How Intune mobile application management works
- Publishing applications with Azure AD App Proxy
- Assigning users and groups
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Azure Active Directory (AAD) Premium Setup
2. Enabling Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
3. Setting Conditions for Secure Access
4. Managing Mobile Devices with Intune
5. Publishing Applications with Azure AD App Proxy
Assign users and groups4m 59s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.