- [Instructor] Now that you have an understanding…of designing an Azure Management Monitoring…and Business Continuity Strategy,…you may want to dig a little deeper.…This course was based on design and not the actual…doing of the topics.…To learn how to configure or implement the services…in this course, please see the related courses…in the library.…
Note: As an intermediate-level course, an existing understanding of the Azure platform is required. The course can also serve to deepen the skills of IT professionals wishing to prepare for Azure certification.
- Monitoring Azure solutions
- Operations Management Suite, Azure Service Health, and Azure Application Insights
- Azure regions and domains
- Designing a recovery strategy with Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup
- Configuring and deploying your recovery strategy
- Azure Automation use cases
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Design a Monitoring Strategy
2. Describe and Design Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) Using Azure
3. Deploy a Disaster Recovery Strategy
4. Design Azure Automation and PowerShell Workflows
5. Describe the Use Cases for Azure Automation Configuration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.