Join Chander Dhall for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Microservices and Azure Service Fabric Basics for Developers.
- [Instructor] So, that's it. It's a brief introduction to Azure Service Fabric. If you would like to further your knowledge, I would recommend going to the official documentation at docs.microsoft.com It's very extensive documentation with some really good videos to understand some of the intricate details of Azure Service Fabric. I also recommend checking out my blog, where I will be blogging about Azure Service Fabric as I go. You might want to check out the technical blog, where I have a lot of other technologies too.
If you like to create stateless services with documentdb as the backend, I highly recommend checking out my documentdb course in the library too. Thanks for watching.
- Reviewing microservices vs. monolithic architecture
- Reviewing microservices and Azure Service Fabric basics
- Programming model architecture
- Creating a stateless service and a stateful service
- Creating a cluster in Azure
- Adding security to a cluster
- Finalizing cluster creation
- Deploying to an Azure cluster
- Debugging an application remotely