Join Chander Dhall for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Microservices and Azure Service Fabric Basics for Developers.
- [Instructor] So, that's it.…It's a brief introduction to Azure Service Fabric.…If you would like to further your knowledge,…I would recommend going to the official documentation…at docs.microsoft.com…It's very extensive documentation…with some really good videos…to understand some of the intricate details…of Azure Service Fabric.…I also recommend checking out my blog,…where I will be blogging about Azure Service Fabric…as I go.…You might want to check out the technical blog,…where I have a lot of other technologies too.…
If you like to create stateless services…with documentdb as the backend,…I highly recommend checking out my documentdb course…in the library too.…Thanks for watching.…
- Reviewing microservices vs. monolithic architecture
- Reviewing microservices and Azure Service Fabric basics
- Programming model architecture
- Creating a stateless service and a stateful service
- Creating a cluster in Azure
- Adding security to a cluster
- Finalizing cluster creation
- Deploying to an Azure cluster
- Debugging an application remotely
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 50m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Core Functionalitieswith David Elfassy2h 52m Intermediate
1. Microservices vs. Monolithic Architecture
2. Microservices and Azure Service Fabric Basics
3. Programming Model and Environment Setup
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.