Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Microsoft Azure: Secure Resources.
- [Instructor] Now that you have an understanding…of securing your resources in Azure,…you may want to dig a little deeper…into some of the topics we discussed.…Much of this course was based on the concepts…of securing your resources, and not the implementation…or configuration of those resources.…For more information, there are several Azure courses…in the library that focus on the implementation…and configuration of these various services.…There are also courses that dig deeper…into SAML, OAuth, and OpenID Connect in the library…for those of you who want or need more in-depth knowledge.…
Studying for Microsoft certification? Topics covered here map to objectives on exam 70-534, Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions.
- Securing with managed identities
- Securing with hybrid identities
- Security with identity providers
- Identifying the right solution
- Designing a role-based Azure security solution
- Managing security risks