Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Microsoft Azure: Design and Deploy ARM Templates.
- [Sharon] Now that you have an understanding of Azure templates, you may want to dig a little deeper into the content that was covered in this course. You can find more information on Azure in other courses in the library or on the Azure website itself. If you'd like to learn more abour JSON, there are several courses within the library. Keep in mind, Azure is a moving target and is enhanced with new functionality regularly. Always be sure to check the Microsoft Azure website for any updates or changes to the service. If you are using this course to help you prepare for exam 70-533, please review the current objectives in the Azure documentation for additional information and stay tuned for more Azure courses in the future.
- Implementing Azure Resource Manager templates
- Creating a template from a deployment
- Deploying a template using the portal
- Deploying a template using PowerShell
- Using Azure Quickstart Templates
- Using service principals
- Locking Azure resources
- Securing Azure subscriptions
- Azure active directory roles
- Designing custom RBAC roles