Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Microsoft Azure: Virtual Network Implementation.
- [Instructor] Now that you have an understanding of Azure Virtual Networks, you may want to dig a little deeper into the content that was covered in this course. In the library, you will find a course titled, Microsoft Azure, Networking Concepts, which will help you to continue to build on your Azure Virtual Networks knowledge. Things move really fast in Azure and the service is always being enhanced with new functionality regularly. Always be sure to check the Azure website for updates or changes to the service.
- Creating an Azure virtual network
- Creating a virtual network using PowerShell
- Deploying a VM into a virtual network
- Modifying IP addresses
- Working with Azure DNS
- Configuring NSGs
- Setting up load balancers
- Configuring Azure load balancers
- Creating an application gateway
- Setting up on-premises connectivity
- Adding gateway VPNs
- Validating VPN devices
- Configuring VNet
- Creating site connections