Join Matt Hester for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Microsoft Azure: Business Continuity.
- Hopefully you've enjoyed this course…on business continuity with Azure.…Here's some next steps for you to consider…as you move forward with your journey…inside of Azure Technologies and business continuity.…First off, get your Azure subscription.…If you don't have one, they have trial subscriptions…that will give you some credits.…If you have developers in your organization…they get a monthly allowance inside of Azure.…But get your Azure subscription so you can get started.…Test these technologies.…More importantly,…when you test these technologies start small.…Start with just the simple backup agent.…See how it works, does it help solve problems.…Look at the cost structures.…
When you look at Azure…this is all a consumption-based service…so the more you throw at it,…the higher your bills going to be.…But here's the fun thing about Azure folks,…it's not always going to be that expensive.…It's actually fairly inexpensive,…especially when it comes to the backup technologies.…Learn how to take Azure to the next level with PowerShell.…
- Examining platform choices
- Creating the Recovery Services vault
- Installing the agent
- Configuring the agent
- Installing Azure Backup Server
- Configuring Azure Backup Server
- Testing failover
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 50m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directorywith David Elfassy2h 1m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 47m Intermediate
1. Azure Overview
2. Business Continuity Overview
3. Azure Backup
4. Azure Backup Server
5. Azure Site Recovery
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.